Facebook Redman Casey Estate Agency


Maintenance Request


You should only use our dedicated Emergency Contact Numbers when the Office is CLOSED. Please contact the office during our usual Opening Hours.

What Should I Do In An Emergency?

If there is a Power Cut you should do the follow the below steps:-

1)      Check the fuse box and flip any upturned fuses

2)      Check with neighbours to see if they are experiencing the same issue

3)      Call Electricity North West 0800 195 4141 or check online www.enwl.co.uk to see if there is a power cut in your area

If you are still experiencing a power cut despite the above, please call our dedicated emergency telephone number.

If there is a Gas Leak or if you can Smell Gas then call the National Gas Emergency number 0800 111 999 who will inspect and advise further. It is important that you open windows and doors and do not use any electrical switches or light a naked flame.

Call our Emergency Number if the following emergencies occur:-

·         If there is NO Heating or Hot Water

·         A SEVERE Leak that is causing extreme damage to the property

·         If there is a toilet blockage and you only have one toilet (Please note if you have caused the blockage you will be liable for the bill)

·         If there are any broken doors or windows following a break in. You should also notify the police of the break in and obtain a crime reference number

If there is a minor leak that isn’t causing serious damage to the property, you should try to stop the leak or by placing a bucket if possible under where it is dripping.

To avoid burst pipes during the cold weather, you should have your heating on at all times at a minimum of 15 degrees especially if you are away from the property.


Max Price
ValuationsBuyingSellingRegisterConveyancingSurveysProperty Sourcing
98 Per Cent
Redman Casey Estate Agency

Legal & Privacy | Sitemap | Links | Web Design and Software by Acquaint CRM
© 2019 Redman Casey Estate Agency - Estate Agents in Horwich